Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will make creative professional beauty salon business card

I will make creative professional beauty salon business card












About:

Are you looking for a creative professional beauty salon Business card designer? 


I am a professional graphic designer and your businesscard will be specifically designed According to your business and your concept to meet your needs and stand out from the others!

I'll help you to create unique identity of your business among others.


YOU WILL GET

print ready JPEG or PDF file with 300 DPI Resolution with bleed. Card size : 3.75" x 2.25" (0.125" bleed) main card size is 3.5" x 2".  For specific size you must have to inform me at order page.

CATEGORY OF MY BUSINESS CARD:
   * Hair and beauty salon Business Card.
   * Creative and Corporate Business Card
   * Medical Business Card
   * Restaurant Business Card
   * Any kind of Business Card on Your Requirements 

EXTRA SERVICES

  1. 2 Sided design  CARD WITH QR CODE
  2. FULLY LAYERED/EDITABLE PSD FILE WITH FONTS
    (recommanded for changes in future + high quality printing
  3. Letterhead + Envelope design and logo design
  4. Full branding including business card , letterhead, envelope  (unlimited revisions) + Bonus



IFYOU LIKE ANY DESIGN FROM MY WORK SAMPLES PLEASE TEL ME

Reviews


ndhillon3:Did not receive what I wanted. Had to message seller multiple times to make simple changes. Messaged seller to change the background color of the card about 5-6 times and never received what I had requested. Seller eventually stopped responding. Very unhappy with this service. I am now designing my cards by myself.

danajohnson168:She is great to work with very easy I will use again!

lima_graphic:Thank you so much.

mycahlovely:Liam is quick and responsive with her work.I enjoyed working with her

lima_graphic:Thank you so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment