Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will do an eye catching business card in 6 hours

I will do an eye catching business card in 6 hours












About:

  • Do you need an Eye Catching Business Card ?


You are in the right place.

In this gig I will  create a minimalistic , outstanding, professional and elegant Business card design. You will get print ready JPEG or PDF file with 300 DPI Resolution with bleed. 


  • Why Choose My Gig for Business Card Design?

Because Business Card is not just any card; it is your first impression, business philosophy and a brief account of the wonders that you can do! In short, it represents you!

It's my responsibility to satisfy you until you will say it's the best.So I am always  ready to give you best  service.


Gig Features:
  • Custom design according to your needs
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
  • 300 dpi CMYK print ready files optimal for printing
  • Bleed / cutting margin added for free (important)
  • Stunning, Clean, Minimal, Beautiful Business Card Designs
  • Organized files delivery
  • FREE 3D Mockup for presentation
  • 100% Money back guarantee 

Note :As you can see, I am new on Fiverr but I am doing designs since 2016. Please Be confident and please place a order. I'll give you my full attention to get 5 star reviews. 

Thanks For reading
Moin Ahmed

Reviews


evelynuber93:he does a great job, he goes really listens to the clients needs and doesn’t stop until the order is right

moinahmed1:Was a great experience to work with this buyer. I'd like to work with you again. Thanks a lot for your review sir.

lcaballero3:Great experience super helpful! Was willing to work with me and guided me through the process. Will buy here any day! Thank you so much!

moinahmed1:Thank you so much. I enjoyed very much while i was doing your work . Because you are so much helpfull also.

kinsard:Not the first time I am using this seller, and I am very happy with this experience, great communication, fast delivery makes sure every detail is beautiful


No comments:

Post a Comment