Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will do 4 different business card design

I will do 4 different business card design












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border">

OUTSTANDING Business Card and Stationery Design Within 10 Hrs.

If you are looking someone for design business card / visiting card / name card / Letterhead / Stationary Branding / post card design / name card design / Envelope / complement slip and all other stationery, then I will better among others. I have confidence that I will do your work very well.

I will make single and double sided, Minimalist, print ready, professional Business card design for you. My Design Is Fully Editable And Printable. You Will Easily Customize it on Photoshop and illustrator.

My Smart Gig Feature:

  • I will provide you single or double sided business card
  • 4 different Business Card Concepts
  • I will provide you files in (PDF, JPG, PNG, PSD, EPS, PSD and AI) high resolution
  • I will not complete order till you are not 100% Satisfied
  • I will provide custom design according to your requirements
  • 24 hours delivery
  • Extra fast response in few minutes
  • Creative and unique
  • multiple revisions
  • 300 DPI high-resolution business card
  • Money back guarantee

If you have any questions, please feel free knock me.

Thank you, I am looking forward to work with you......

Order Now !!!

Reviews


ranimfinney:great to work with. very timely and good work

arifahmed330:@ranimfinney is great person. I am very happy to work with. thanks a lot again!

redtube:Awesome!!!\nExceeded expectations

arifahmed330:Great, Thanks again

slimmsnott:GREAT JOB AS USUAL


No comments:

Post a Comment