Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will design business card with two concepts within 24 hours

I will design business card with two concepts within 24 hours












About:

Welcome to my gig


Are you looking professional business card designer?
I'm here for do it.


  • I have over 5 years of professional graphic designer experience.
  • I do my own designs with passion. (NO Copycats) 
  • Your business card will be specifically designed according to your business and your concept to meet your needs. 
  • It will definitely stand out from the others!
  • Life time support & refund policy if unsatisfied.


Feature of this Gig: 

  • Print-ready Double sided business card (JPG, PDF)
  • Transparent business card (png)
  • Vertical or Horizontal as you want
  • Free mock up
  • free QR code (if you want)
  • fast deliver
  • Unlimited revisions for design
  • Friendly communication


Check out my Gig Extras for extra service


I can also design Logos,flyers,stationary, banners,letter head,banners,Facebook cover & other stuff.

NOTE :- Its important you provide your details for the card ,
Not all details are mandatory provide those details which you have.

Feel free to contact me if you need anything more to know...

Reviews


musioa:thank you for the next job.

xaisun:Outstanding Experience!!

musioa:every time again.

xaisun:Outstanding Experience!\r\n

joemccarthy123:A good service, highly recommend


No comments:

Post a Comment