Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will create a two-page printable planner. This version includes up to 8 planning sections.

I will create a two-page printable planner. This version includes up to 8 planning sections.












About:

If you need some extra organization in your life, this is the gig for you. I will create a custom printable planner designed to meet your specific needs. Whatever you need to plan, I can help you create a place to organize it all. 

Types of planners you may need: 
  • Daily Planner
  • Weekly Planner
  • Project Planner
  • Holiday Planner
  • Meal Planner
  • Blog Post Planner

Sections to consider including:
  • Weekly Spread
  • Daily Schedule
  • To-Do List
  • Habit Tracker
  • Top Goals
  • Main Focus
  • Notes

I strive to satisfy every customer I work with and provide the best content possible. Therefore, I recommend messaging me with details about your request prior to placing an order. This is to ensure that I am confident I can meet your specific needs.
 

I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


morganmechylan:She was so great and patient! I know it takes a lot and is a headache working with people sometimes but she is very professional, patient, and does what she must to get the job completed each time.

rachelmumma:Once again, it's been a great experience working together!

pushing4:Words can not describe my experience, it was that good. She was Fantastic. Communication was Great. She worked with me the whole way and understood the Vision of what I was trying to achieve with this project. My Calendar came out Superb!! I will Use her many times over. Very Authentic!! Thx!!

rachelmumma:It has been an absolutely outstanding experience getting to work together on this project!

morganmechylan:I will continue to work with this seller again and again. She exceeded my expectations. Her work is impeccable and definitely will recommend her to others!.


No comments:

Post a Comment