Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will design an eye catching business card in just 2 hours

I will design an eye catching business card in just 2 hours












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border">

1. Who Am I
Hello friends! I am Professional Graphic Designer who understands the true worth of your business identity and make it alive with my professional graphics skills. I believe that its not experience who make you creative but only mind who takes you to the new heights of creativity. 

2. What You Will Get  
You will get following in this Gig:-

  • Attractive Business Card (1 or 2 Sided) (Portrait or Landscape)
  • 1 Design Concept
  • QR Code 
  • Print Ready Files (for Vista Print and Print Venue)

3. Additional Qualities

  • High Resolution , 300 dpi
  • CMYK Colors
  • Print Ready
  • Unlimited Revision
  • Source Files on Demand 
  • Express Delivery (Less Than 12 Hours)


4. Why Choose Me

  • Superbly Friendly Discussion
  • Excellent Customer Support Services (Even after completion of Order)
  • My Work is My Passion & Hobby
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction
  • 200% Money Back Guarantee (if you don't like my work) 


Please message me before placing any order

Reviews


vijis2:Many thanks!

logomechanic007:Please mentioned not Mam.. Its always my pleasure ... God Bless You

vijis2:Really makes an effort to do a good job! Will definitely recommend!

logomechanic007:Fantastic experience..... Would defiantly like to serve her again and again in future.... God Bless Her

kaizen268:Excellent Communicator and very good designer. He's so artistic that I refuse to use any other for anything graphic


No comments:

Post a Comment