Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will design a professional business card in 24 hours

I will design a professional business card in 24 hours












About:

This gig is for professional and crisp business card design, with simple but catchy output.

for $5 you get:
  • 1 sided high resolution jpeg file
  • 1 free photo realistic muck-up for your card
  • unlimited revisions
  • top notch customer service

isn't that amazing?

I design to please and make sure you have a wonderful experience alongside a quality service. Do check out my extras, or send me a message for special requests...

Thanks

Emmy

This service is exclusively on fiverr.

Reviews


epenterprises:I liked his work and his communication skills. He is amazing

shammahtech:Always great working with you Ma'am...

alexagodwin:Thank you again.

shammahtech:Welcome Ma'am...

pumpkin7:Emmy has consistently proven himself as a best-in-class graphics designer. I love my new business card design! Emmy is very creative, easy to work with, and prompt. His passion for his work really shines through!!! I will continue to work with him. He is THE best!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment