Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will design professional email signature

I will design professional email signature












About:

Best Design Service on fiverr ! Unlimited Revision !
Satisfaction Guaranteed !
Hello and welcome to email signature gig. :)
High quality and elegance layout will attract your email reader/subscriber and leave a good impression on you.  
I will design an unique and exclusive email signature for you or your business.

•    you will get:
- A JPG and a PNG 300 dpi file!

What features can we customize?
-Colors
-Which social info you want it to appear
-Shape of the photo
-Info arrangement

*PLEASE NOTE:
1) The signatures I provide are JPG and PNG files, the are NOT clickable. I offer the PSD file so you can make it clickable or put functional hyperlinks later with someone who works with coding. I do NOT work with codes.  

2) I do not have the knowledge of how to configure the signature on every mail client, that's why I can't give you a step-by-step guide. As far as I know you can find very detailed and clear instructions on internet.

Thank you for your understanding :) You won't be disappointed! Please Order now!

Reviews


thebealgroup:djokosunaryo is very professional, attentive and talented! He produces high quality work and we will continue to use him for all our professional services going forward. We HIGHLY recommend him!\n\n- The Beal Group

djokosunaryo:Thank you !!!! It's a pleasure to work for you :)

travisbirch:Regular customer. Always top quality. Thanks. Travis from England.

djokosunaryo:Thank you !!!! It's a pleasure to work for you :)

zlegalserver:Smooth, easy, very caring, professional \u0026 responsive


No comments:

Post a Comment