Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will design all types of vouchers and coupon cards

I will design all types of vouchers and coupon cards












About:

You have already taken the first step to get a Professional Industrial Standard Design!


What you get

  • SUPER FAST DELIVERY (IF ONLINE, WITHIN HOURS)
  • HIGH QUALITY 300dpi
  • UNLIMITED FREE MODIFICATIONS AND REVISIONS!
  • KIND CUSTOMER SERVICE and support
  • 100% Satisfaction ELSE MONEY BACK GUARANTEED


Any type of Voucher or Coupon Designs such as Events / Functions / Travel / Sport / Anything OR CUSTOM made one just for you!!

  • Standard ticket sizes, maximum Size(A5)
  • One Side ( Order 2 GIGS )
  • JPEG/PNG file, 300dpi
  • PDF and CMYK on request

ORDER NOW!!


Add 1 stock image OR background specially designed for the Card for an EXTRA $10 - HIGHLY RECOMENDED

-Other file types available in Extras (PSD, AI – IF AVAILABLE)



NO adult, illegal, rude, abusive, improper, copyright protected, spam, or violent content.



What you need to give me:
·Text, High quality Logos and Images to be included (Will cost Extra to design by myself)

I treat my customers royally, so please kindly do rate me 5 Stars! Let me know if my service was not worth a five Star. Thank You


Inbox me if you have any questions about the GIG before you place an order!

Reviews


suequinn:nothing. Everything is fine.

zameerameerdeen:Outstanding Experience!

kelvina:Awesome to work with.

zameerameerdeen:Outstanding Experience!

egrma01:Good work and fast delivery


No comments:

Post a Comment