Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will do excellent stationery design with in 24 hours

I will do excellent stationery design with in 24 hours












About:

I'm a full time professional graphic designer I have more experience in all graphic design with more experience Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. If you want any graphic design please check my Description then order me. I provide you very FAST DELIVERY and UNLIMITED REVISIONS with 100% GUARANTEE.

BASIC PACKAGE: $5

01. Business card or letterhead design.

STANDARD PACKAGE: $15

01. Logo
02. Business card
03. Letterhead
04. Envelope
05. Presentation folder

PREMIUM PACKAGE: $30

01. Logo
02. Business card Dubole side
03. Letterhead Witm MS Word
04. Envelope any size
05. Presentation folder
06. Complement slip
07. Invoice A4
08. Note pad
09. Note pad cover
10. Pen drive
11. CD/DVD Case
12. Pen Drive

File format
Print ready
Source/Ai/Editable file
PNG file
JPEG

If you want Invoice Word or Excel file please add more $10.
If your have any question please send me message or Order me.

Thank you









Reviews


wanderwash:fast and very good communication. Recommended

rubel5460:Thanks

barisaldesigner:Outstanding Experience!

rubel5460:Thank you very much!!!

eshan_rodrigo:You are the best. Will be back again. I love this seller...


No comments:

Post a Comment