Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will create attractive letter head

I will create attractive letter head












About:

Thank you for having a chance to see my branding gig!

My achievements on Fiverr:


  • Level 2 Seller
  • 100+ Completed Orders
  • 90+ 5-Star Reviews
  • 2/3 Repeated Customers
  • 0 Negative Review

In this gig, I will design the following which will surely give a bold and strong impression to your clients and customers.

Logo | Business Card | Letterhead | Envelopes | Invoice | Folder | Note pad | Flyer | Poster | Brochure | CD-Cover/Sticker | Social Covers | Compliment Slip | Mug | Pen | Sticker | Post Card | Gift Voucher | Staff Card
 
Here are My Packages:

Basic Package: ($10)


  1. Business Card OR Letterhead (Word) OR Envelope  OR Compliment Slip OR Invoice
  • 3 Revisions 
  • Print Ready Files

Standard Package:  ($20)

  1. Business Card
  2. Letterhead (Word)
  3. Envelopes
  4. Invoice (Word)
  5. Source Files

Premium Package: ($40)

  1. Business Card
  2. Letterhead (Word)
  3. Fax Cover (Word)
  4. Presentation Folder
  5. Envelopes (Standard & A4)
  6. Invoice (Word)
  7. Compliment Slip
  8. Staff Card
  9. CD Cover
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Print Ready Files
  • Editable Source Files

    FOR LOGO, SEE MY LOGO GIG ALSO!

Feel free for any queries and custom orders

Reviews


creative805:great seller. Gave me more than what I paid for I will recommend him to any one who needs his creative service. Fast and no problems with seller.

imransecrets:Great Buyer! Knows, how to give the reward to creative work. \r\n\r\nBest Regards,\r\nimransecrets\r\nGraphics Designer

ckitch_2001:Excellent! He was able to make corrections, fix edits, and clarify my ideas! Love it!

imransecrets:Awesome client. All expectations and requirements were communicated upfront, and the client was responsive to any of my requests for clarification. I enjoyed working with him and hope to have the opportunity to work with him again.\r\n\r\nBest Wishes,\r\nimransecrets\r\nGraphics Designer

timeismoney2020:wonderful, seller will go the extra mile to ensure all is right.


No comments:

Post a Comment