Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will design stunning corporate stationery for your business

I will design stunning corporate stationery for your business












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border">

Hi, Welcome to Modern Corporate STATIONERY and Identity Kit.

Now I'm one of the top providers here and I try to give my best to every job and provide a stationary what make my clients happy and help their companies grow and be recognized easily.

 

My package includes:

  • Company Logo
  • Business Card (Front/Back)  (3.75" x 2.25") (0.125" bleed)
  • letterhead A4 size
  • Presentation Folder
  • Envelope (8.27×3.9) or Compliment Slip
  • DvD Cover
  • 100% Print ready PDF files with bleeds and crop marks.

 

What I need from you:

1. Logo [vector format if possible(i.e Ai, EPS, CDR, PDF etc) or High resolution JPEG]

2. Full name

3. Designation

4. Address, email, phone number(s), website

5. other Body text (if any)

6. Other info (eg. social media links)

7. Your preferred style/theme if you have any.

 

 lets start ....place the order

 

Reviews


jlam0812:This is the second gig I am buying from Alyaraheel. He is wonderful in following up and completing work as per request. Will hire him again.

garrett_g:Best designer for the money, by far!

alyanraheel:Thnx a lot Sir!

constructiontex:great job and work !! already thinking of next project for Raheel.

alyanraheel:Great and nice buyer! Thnx so much


No comments:

Post a Comment