Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will be your business card designer

I will be your business card designer












About:

~~~~~~~~~5$~~~~~~~~~5$ ~~~~~~~~~ 5&~~~~~~~~~

I will design all type of business card in only 5

I will design your business card for specifically According to your business.

What I need from you:
  • Any additional information that you consider as important for the project
  • Every business card is strictly personal so you can choose your favorite colors

You give me
  • logo (PNG, JPEG, PDF any Format)
  • Business name
  • Your Name
  • Address
  • Telephone
  • Mobile
  • Email
  • Website

The final product that you will get:
  • Unlimited Revisions until you are completely satisfied
  • 100% print ready
  • You will own all copyright
  • 100% unique design
  • Client satisfaction guarantee
  • Standard Size | CMYK Color Mode | 300 DPI | Bleed Included
  • Horizontal OR Vertical designs
  • Editable PSD or Ai source file

Here is my  Portfolio site: https://goo.gl/xrhFZ5  you can visit it to see my work sample.

Feel free to contact with me if you have any questions or doubts, this is marketplace so prices are negotiable.Place your Order With Confidence


Thank you

Reviews


salek123:Quite simply an expert. Fast and stellar delivery. Beyond expectations.

syful1:Thank you

promenusrat:Great work. 1 hour turn around. Will definitely use again

syful1:Thanks a lot

promenusrat:Good communication, quick in responding. I liked the style and he adjusted everything I told him perfectly. Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment