Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will design attractive business card for you

I will design attractive business card for you












About:

I will Design OUTSTANDING business cards

Your card will be specifically designed According to your business and your concept.

      WHY CHOICE ME?


  • I'll give you 3 unique concepts
  • Once a design is chosen I will send you many color options to choose from
  • Unlimited changes / amends until your 100% happy with the design
  • Formats include: SOURCE FILE /PSD, PREINT READY FILE JPG AND PDF
 
  • Fast answer for any required changes
  • UNLIMITED revisions 
  • 100 % SATISFICTION 
  • 5* customer service and communication at all times
  • 100% Money Return Policy
  • Not Satisfied I will refund your Money
Card size and files

  • The default card size would be 3.5 x 2". (it will be 3.75x2.25" with bleed)
  • Print ready CMYK + 300 dpi 


Need your any creative/ professional business card.
send me:

  1. logo (PNG, JPEG, PDF any Format)
  2. Business name :
  3. Your Name :
  4. Address :
  5. Telephone :
  6. Mobile :
  7. Email :
  8. Website :


Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or doubts, this is marketplace so prices are negotiable.


Order Now

Reviews


gpadovan_:easy to work with

sarah_design3r:Outstanding Experience!

nickcolangelo:Sarah is Awesome!!

sarah_design3r:Outstanding Experience!

aaroncarey2:Fast, and easy to work with. I will be back for more services.


No comments:

Post a Comment