Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will design a business card to print for foil or embossed

I will design a business card to print for foil or embossed












About:

STYLISH AND UNIQUE gold foil stamping and/or embossed or spot gloss business card ★

This is perfect if you want to give your business card a special touch and a chic luxurious look. This is why I highly recommend this gig for high end businesses such as clothing lines, artists, real estate, musicians, interior designers, event planners and professionals in any industry who want to convey an image of success and supreme professionalism.

WHAT YOU WILL GET FOR THE BASIC GIG

  • 1 Design Concept
  • Single or Double sided (your choice)
  • CMYK Print Ready 300 Dpi High Resolution pdf files
  • Files for embossed printing
  • Free Mock up

Reviews


vessica:Very easy! Great Communication and Right on Time !

ooolala:Her work is amazing, we had a slight gap in communication but she delivered wonderful work!

nataliebarousse:Exactly like I wanted!!

lamberti:Thank you!

ahballestas:Laberti was awesome, she is very creative I was not expecting what she did for the business card, but I surely love it, I gladly recommend her and I would work with her again and again.


No comments:

Post a Comment