Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will design professional stiotionery for you

I will design professional stiotionery for you












About:

Are you looking for a very creative and expert Business card designer?

 then you're on right place to meet a unique and modern design for any type of your business.
I will Design any type of business cards.Your card will be specifically designed According to your business and your concept.

WHY THIS GIG?

- PROFESSIONAL 2 SIDED BUSINESS CARD

- 24 HOURS SPEEDY DELIVERY

- PRINT READY JPEG OR PNG FILE WITH 300 DPI  RESOLUTION

- UNLIMITED REVISIONS UNTIL YOU SATISFIED



Buyer's satisfaction is my first priority.

100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.


What you have to provide me :- 


- Your company or Business logo in Png and jpg format.

- E mail

- Website 

- Address

- Phone Numbers 

- Anything else you want to put.






Order Now

Regards
ByteSolutionz

Reviews


jacob_peniel:Wonderful experience..

bytesolutionz:thanks brother

bennieparker:So amazing! I will come back for all my graphic design needs!

bytesolutionz:Thank you so much brother

pikksukk:Talented, but should be more responsive.


No comments:

Post a Comment