Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will do graphic design work

I will do graphic design work












About:

This Gig is FOR EXISTING CUSTOMERS ONLY.

IMPORTANT: Please message me first to discuss your requirements and pricing!

  • Business Cards
  • Letterheads
  • Folders
  • Labels
  • Flyers
  • Poster
  • Web banners
  • Gift certificates
  • And more ...

Do not purchase this gig if you've never placed an order with me before.

Reviews


thenestedmom:Valerie did my logo and graphic design for a webpage background, loved it! She is very attentive to my preferences and got the job done fast.

b300b2:Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you!

stitchandplay:Outstanding Experience!

b300b2:Thank you so much :-)

mikicontracting:Well she did it again! I've been using Valerie's services a few times now and every time she delivers. She's very good, fast, reliable and professional. I'll never go else where that's for sure! Thank you again


No comments:

Post a Comment