Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will do business card design

I will do business card design












About:

Are you looking for a professional and clean business card designer in less time period? Then this gig is your perfect find.

Hi, My name is Shayan and i am a professional business card designer. Your business card design will be specifically designed according to your business and concept to meet your needs. My designs will be elegant,unique and speaking for your business.

What You'll Get:

  • Modern/Classic Designs
  • Quick Response
  • Free 3D Mockup
  • 300 dpi Print Ready High Resolution Files
  • Unlimited Revisions Untill You're 100% Satisfied.
  • Money Back Guarantee (If you do not like the end results)

What I Need: (Information You Need To On The Card)

  • Name
  • Title
  • Contact Number
  • Email Address/Website
  • Services You Provide
  • Logo ( If you have one)

If you have any special requirement or anything special to be added on your business card please do not hesitate to INBOX me.

Be Confident & Place An Order!
Stay Blessed And Have a Great Day!

Reviews


corpaims:He is the man! Perfectly understood what I needed and delivered. Will continue working with him for my many future literary projects. Thanks.

creativewings:Outstanding Experience!

yotamgafni:Very Good Communication and Modifications by my Response

creativewings:Outstanding Experience!

d3athr0w:Created simple yet elegant business card around the theme of the business. Loved the work on first draft (i.e. I didn't ask for revisions which I typically do). Highly recommend!


No comments:

Post a Comment