Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will provide you creative business card design for you

I will provide you creative business card design for you












About:

If you are looking for a high quality, Unique, PROFESSIONAL Business card  to increase your sells or promote your business.Here is the best deal. Get custom Double-sided Print ready files of standard or custom size. Satisfaction guaranteed. Don't think about the que.I can manage it. I will deliver you any file formats with Multiple Revision, multiple sizes and Editable PSD for each gig. Feel free to contact me if you need anything more to know.

For $5 OR Basic gig  

  1. Single or Double sided card..
  2. FULLY LAYERED/EDITABLE PSD FILE WITH FONTS
    (recommanded for changes in future + high quality printing)
  3. CARD WITH QR CODE
  4. Letterhead + Envelope design and logo design
  5. Full branding including business card , letterhead, envelope VIP SUPPORT (unlimited revisions) + Bonus
  6. Unlimted Revision

100% Money back guarantee. 
You are just one click away to get your design.
              ****ORDER NOW****


Thank you:)

Reviews


adunlimited:Great job! Fast delivery!

progiglogo:Good seller.

globaldeskinc:Outstanding Experience!

albanghislain:I give a five star to this seller, because he really tried hard to satisfy my needs. Although I would recommend to him to closer pay attention to details for the future gigs. I recommend

globaldeskinc:thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment