Saturday, February 29, 2020

Design Full Corporate Identity Branding











About:

I have built a large number of creative designs for different businesses. I can assure you I am a professional designer. I work extremely fast and with high quality.



What you will get:

 

✔ Full Branding (Business card, Letterhead , Invoice, envelope, etc)

✔ UNLIMITED revisions 

✔ 100% original vector logo which is scalable to any size without any quality loss.

✔ 5* customer service and communication at all times

✔ Final logo files for web display, printing, and the original source files:JPG,GIF, PNG,.PDF,PSD,TIFF.AI or any other file types you would require.

✔ 100% Money back guarantee



Approaching your project with creativity and originality is what I do. I have devoted myself to seeing businesses grow over the years and yours won't be an exception.



"FAST'' is my attitude. "YOUR SATISFACTION" is my delight!!



Place your order NOW and let's get started!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Great to work with

:

Thank you

:

Last week I had several works delivered, received the attention, efforts and excellent performance of demirakulus. Became my "home designer"

:


No comments:

Post a Comment