Friday, February 28, 2020

Create Professional Business Card











About:

All I design is adapted to Your needs and desires, but I will do my best to deliver that something special that will point to You and Your business directly and with special features that distinguish You from average. To get the best result I like to communicate.

Everything will be ready for print. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent job, perfect.

Seller's Response:

I bought this gig because of the superior service I received when using this designer for a previously booked gig. Petar exhibits a mastery of his craft as well as phenomenal customer service skills. He consistently goes above and beyond! He listens to directions, quickly implements changes and offers valuable suggestions. I highly recomend him!

Seller's Response:

He understands what buyer needs and he does not mind fixing his job if buyer asks. He is abusolutly great artist.

:

Every time is nice working with lifeawaits!

:

Petar is a professional and really easy to work with. Would highly recommend him to anybody. Great job!




No comments:

Post a Comment