Sunday, February 23, 2020

Business Card Design











About:

Hello,

If you are looking Corporate, Professional, Unique and Clean Business Card for your Business or personal use?

You're in right place!



As a professional Graphic Designer, I will be specially designed according to your business card.



BUSINESS CARD FEATURES:

Unlimited Revisions

Print-ready JPG or PDF files

100% Professional and Creative Business card design

Vista Print support

A single or double sided design.

It will be CUSTOM made according to your requirements.

Easy Editable and Fully Layered PSD files

Delivery in on timePremium, Unique, Modern, Stylish and Attractive designs.



Just provide me what information you need on the card such as Your Name, Title, Email, Website, Contact Number, Address, Services etc. and Logo image



Order With Confidence.Exclusively On Fiverr. If you have any question send me a message.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller is a wonderful designer, very efficient, very talented, and is relentless to get the job finished to our satisfaction. Always gets work done on time. Love working with this guy

Seller's Response:

thanks

Seller's Response:

I just want to let everyone know, I use Fiverr for all kinds of things. This was one of the best experiences I have had. I changed my mind a few times and he was patient and flexible when it came to my requests and revisions. His attitude was professional and he positive and always went above and beyond. Definitely recommend

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Easy to work with, great quality output and open to feedback




No comments:

Post a Comment