Friday, February 28, 2020

Create Customized Iphone Themed Business Cards











About:

Get the most amazing high-quality iPhone themed business cards for your brand, company or for your personal use. white and black versions available! Created by a professional graphic designer with over 7 years of experience. 



Express Gig:
 under 24-hour delivery, 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! Made by a level 2 seller w/ 100% positive feedback.



Package Includes:



  • One gig ($5) is for double-sided cards (white OR black theme)
  • Files (front and back) in JPEG format, CMYK mode, 300dpi
  • The design is as shown on sample preview images
  • Default size would be 3.75" x 2.25" (3.5 x 2 w/ 0.125" bleed per side)
  • 1 contact detail and 4 default icons only per card
  • Front: Name or Address, Phone Number, Email Address and Website)
  • Back: logo + any short text (can be customized)
  • Cards are compatible to be printed with square or round corners


Check out my Gig Extras f
or additional customization: (optional)



  • default icon replacement (Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc.)
  • additional names:  add $5 for up to 3 extra cards
  • custom QR code (back side)


Note: I DON'T PRINT THE CARDS, I send digital formats only (print-ready). Please message me before placing an order to make sure your customization request can be done or not. Thanks!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is my 3rd time using this seller. I highly recommend anyone who’s considering working with them to do so. Service was fast accurate and flawless.

:

Great job Super efficient and very reposnisive. 4 hours from order to delivery!

:

Very fast and she was quick on my request Will defiantly work with again

:

I made an error with my original request and it was redesigned right away with no hesitation or complaints. Great to work with and Highly recommended.

:

Quickest service I’ve ever experienced ever!




No comments:

Post a Comment