Friday, February 28, 2020

Design Clean Business Cards











About:

Welcome to my gig

I am working as a Graphic Designer for almost 2 years. You can check my profile for all the reviews.



 I will make single and double sided innovative,sleek-Minimalist,clean and neat, awesome, yet professional and outstanding Business cards.



  I can also design  stationary,Logos,flyers,banners,letter head,Facebook cover, Brochure & other stuff. As you can see only 3 designs in my work samples however i can design any kind of Business card.



  • What you will get from me :-
Outstanding cards
Vertical or Horizontal samples
Single or double sided
Free 300 dpi HQ card
100% Customer satisfaction
100% Custom Work 


      The Business card size is  3.75 inches  x  2.25 inches.if you want any changing in this size please tell me in the order page.


  • What you have to provide me :- 


Your company or Business logo in Png, jpg or Ai format.


E mail
Website 
Address
Phone Numbers 
Anything else you want to put >

So Order now

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very fast service.

Seller's Response:

It is a joy and a good creative collaboration every time I place an order. He has not disappointed me.

Seller's Response:

Many thanks!

Seller's Response:

Quick and efficient. Thank you Kashan much appreciated

:

Many thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment