Sunday, February 23, 2020

Business Card Design











About:

 Welcome to My Business Card Design Gig on Fiverr.



I will Design a Business Card  for your brand, business or for your personal use .



A Business card is a significant representation of your brand and can make a lasting impression on your clients. My Business Card Design takes your brand and business to its optimum level by representing a professional image on high quality unique designs.



Let my business card design represent the true professionalism of your brand. 





Features of my Business Card Design:



Print-ready Double sided Business Card  (PNG, PDF) 

☑ Standard Business Card Size 3.5"x 2" ready for print on all major printing websites. 

☑ High Resolution: 300 dpi 

☑ PSD Source File ( For Exclusive & VIP Packages)



 By ordering my Business Card Design Gig , you will receive: 



 
☑ Unlimited revisions

 ☑ Fast response to Inquiries 

 ☑ Exceptional Customer Service 



 Order your Unique Business Card With Confidence ★







 





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellence in every way. Farzaneh was patient and took the time to understand exactly what I wanted and delivered exactly that. Amazing design quality and customer service. I'm so happy and proud of my new business cards, Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Such a great Buyer and Outstanding Experience. Always a Pleasure to work with you.

:

She does excellent work!

:

Always a pleasure to work with you Kim. Great Buyer & Outstanding Experience

:


No comments:

Post a Comment