Saturday, February 29, 2020

Design A Professional Business Card And Stationary











About:

Hi guys, this is Malia.

It is an honor for me that you are reading this description because you've come this far that means you liked my work or what I do. 

Basically, I have been working as a graphic designer for 3 years on multiple online portals such as Upwork & Freelancer other than Fiverr.



In this Gig, I can provide you a PROFESSIONAL & OUTSTANDING Business card with Unlimited Revisions. Also, you can include the STATIONARY too, then that will become the COMPLETE BRANDING. The branding which will stand out different in thousands of other businesses or brands.



I know there are hundreds of other sellers who are providing those things but believe me "It doesn't matter what you do, It matters How you do it".



I can show you my complete portfolio, just hit me a message.



SATISFACTION IS GUARANTEED or the amount will be refunded.



Feel free to hit me a private message, I'll be glad to assist.



Thank you!



- Malia

Reviews


Seller's Response:

excellent communication

Seller's Response:

OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE! The way she explained things and kept patience is admirable.

Seller's Response:

always a great experience

Seller's Response:

Once again. Outstanding Experience.

Seller's Response:

she worked with me to get my perfect card, meeting all my needs and communicating clearly along the way




No comments:

Post a Comment