Sunday, February 23, 2020

Design OUTSTANDING Business Card











About:

I will design double sided sleek-Minimalistic and neat, outstanding, yet professional and elegant designs . I deliver output as JPG or PDF ready for print 300 dpi/CMYK .



Any dimension whichever you required.



If you have an example of what you want the card looks, then great, send me the example or your layout draft.



 If you have an existing design and need to edit it, that can be done too..



 I WILL DO FREE REVISIONS (color changing, repositioning, etc) till you satisfy



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for a great job.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience !! Thank you very much !! It's my pleasure to work with you. :-)

Seller's Response:

Excellent work, Thanks

:

Great Buyer !! Great Communication will surely work again :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment