Friday, February 28, 2020

Design Business Card And Do 5 Realistic Mockups











About:

I will design a modern, professional and elegant Business Card, Letterhead & Envelope. I’ll create the design based on your needs to make it a perfect identity for your business. You will get the print ready JPEG or PDF files with 300 DPI Resolution including bleed. 



  • Professional & Quality Design

  • The default card size would be 3.5 x 2". (it will be 3.75x2.25" with bleed) or custom (if needed)
  • Editable PSD Source Files (Not included on the basic gig)

  • Add a QR code to your website for free. (Optional and please mention with your order)

  • Free Minor changes anytime



Note: 



  • 5 mockups mean not 5 different designs. Mockup the business card design with 5 realistic backgrounds to give you a realistic view of the design before you print it.
  • Logo not included. I'm not doing the logo with this gig.
  • One gig is for a single person only. If you want to add more contacts you can buy the extras.


If you have any question don't hesitate to ask.





Reviews


:

Great fast work and made sure the project was to my satisfaction. Great job!!!! I will be using him again.

:

wow just wow. this guy is great. Really great design choice and he had a good eye for color choices. I am very happy

:

The seller followed my instructions very well and delivered very fast. I will order through him again and recommend his services for sure.

:

I've work with Arun on multiple jobs over the past few years for my different companies. He is always willing to try new designs and make changes without hesitation. I would highly endorse his skill level and expertise and will definitely use his services again!

:

Great to work with, understood all the concepts of what I was looking for, communicated well, and delivered in a timely manner. He was great!




No comments:

Post a Comment