Thursday, February 27, 2020

Provide Simple Business Cards











About:

A business card is not just any card, it is your first impression, It represents you!

I will create professional, unique, modern two-sided business card design within 24 hours I have More than 3 years’ experience in this field and 100% Positive reviews



I will Give

  • Simple Business cards.
  • creative business cards.
  • outstanding business cards.


About The Business Card service:




  • Double Side Or Single Side simple and creative Business Cards
  • Card Size 3.5"x2" (Bleed extra Trim) Or

  • Designed As Your Provided Size
  • Vertical Or Horizontal
  • 300Dpi CMYK Print Ready creative business cards
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Perfect Color Matching
  • 100% Satisfaction or Money Back Guaranty
  • Free QR Code Provided If Needed.



If You Want My designed simple, creative, outstanding business cards Order Me

Thanks



Reviews


Seller's Response:

love working with you!

Seller's Response:

I'm very disappointed. The drawings were poor, the delivery was delayed 2 days and the card size was incorrect.

:

I send him International Business card size and format. he didn't send me any special size in the requirement. But he wants it later. Very Bad experience :(

:

Thank you, good experience.

:

Amazing! He is halfway around the world and replied to my every message immediately as if he lives here in Las Vegas!!!! Love my design!




No comments:

Post a Comment