Monday, February 24, 2020

Design Smart And Magnificent Business Card For Your Choice











About:

Hello dear client!



I will Design a amazing ,magnificent and professional business card,Post card, Rack card, Resume,Invoice,Letterhead,CV and stationery for your Business or personal use.



Business Card features:



  • The default card size would be 3.5 x 2". (it will be 3.16x2.16" with bleed)
  • Print Ready CMYK + 300 dpi HQ files
  • Double Side Or Single Side.
  • Unlimited Revisions.
  • I deliver output as png,JPG,psd,Al and pdf with high resolution.

  • Edit anytime Customizing (Replace, or anything).


Why hire me?

I am a professional graphic designer. I work with punctual, seriously and Attentively. I  delivered the order within 24 hours. I give 100% satisfaction to my client. 



Exclusive Features:



  •     100% quality & professional design.
  •     Deliver Print ready CMYK format & HQ 300 DPI file in JPEG Format.   
  •     100% quality & easy editable PSD files.
  •     100% satisfaction.
  •     Unlimited Revisions.


100% MONEY BACK GUARANTY  if you are not satisfied.

 

Order Now with Confidence.Exclusively here On Fiverr .If you have any questions please send me a message.



Thanks,

Aminul



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Aminul is fantastic!

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot.

Seller's Response:

Aminul and I have worked together on more than dozen orders. He is my go to person when I need something done.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot, bro.

Seller's Response:

Always great work.




No comments:

Post a Comment