Monday, February 24, 2020

Design Print Ready Business Vcard With Unlimited Revision











About:

No metter if you want a clean, modern, vintage design or look for a custom business card design, I can make it real whatever you can imagine ;-)



For just a Gig ($5) I'll make a business card by using your ideas and artwork.

If you want me to include my artwork and creativity, please see Gig Extras, below.

If you plan to print the Vcard in your home, I can make a print-template containing as many cards as you specified to fit the page (see the portfolio image).

A unique QR code containing your Vcard details is also available in this offer!



Why you should hire me:



- 100% Positive Rating

- UNLIMITED Revisions

- 100% Money Back Guarantee

- Many additional options



Unlike other Fiverr sellers, I don't charge extra for a print-ready file format!

The final business card will be designed in CMYK color scheme, including bleeds, which are necessary for printing (PNG, JPG, PDF, Ai of EPS - just let me know).



Got any queries? Simply message me!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He's excellent

Seller's Response:

Thanks!

Seller's Response:

Very efficient to deal with & very professional. This was my first digital order and I was a smooth experience.

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

Seller's Response:

We are repeat Customers and cant say enough about the help, support and attention to detail! Amazing Work and Highly Recommend Toolholder! We dont trust our work to just anyone; We will be back, I am sure!




No comments:

Post a Comment