Thursday, February 27, 2020

Design Professional Clickable Html Email Signature











About:

Are you in need of an email signature for your brand? 

I am offering to EMAIL SIGNATURE design service.



What is included?

✔Stylish signature like as electronic signature.

✔Direct communication with mine.

✔Final logo supplied via email.

Why Choose Me :

✔ Most trusted, experienced and Best developer

✔100% satisfied Clients Only

✔ I provide ONLY high quality work and Code.

✔ All code is HAND CODED, no software which automates this process is used, as this is very bad practice for cross browser compatibility.

Feel free to contact with me for any question!!!!!!

I like and love my profession. I am very glad to know when my client is satisfied...... 

Thanks for reading my overview...:)

Reviews


:

Lily was AMAZING. There was a lot of back and forth that went into this project. Lily was so patient and super impressive!! She was professional, kind, and stayed communicative throughout the process. Even when we had a little misunderstanding, she was so sweet and patient. I would HIGHLY recommend Lily for your design needs and definitely would use her again. Top-notch.

:

I needed a tailored signature with many links, usable from mobile and desktop, with a complex structure. She made it. Awesome!

:

Lily was responsive but there was some direction that took several rounds revision for her to properly implement. I'm not sure if it was a communication barrier or difficulty in achieving the desired size.

:

I was very impressed with Lily's willingness to work with me and develop the perfect email signature. I will recommend her and probably create a personal email signature with her.

:

It has been nice working with Lily. Lily has designed exactly what I was looking for. Easy to work with and very patient. For me it was important to not have to worry about unlimited revisions as I was not as prepared myself as I thought I was. I would happily recommend Lily’s work.




1 comment:

  1. I will create responsive
    clickable signature HTML email signature.


    For More info or Order - https://www.fiverr.com/share/7XoGE4

    ReplyDelete