Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Design An Awesome Business Card











About:

Do you need a professionally designed business card? You are at the right place.

I have experience in graphic design for more than ten years as I presently work at a printery.  I was able to apply my knowledge and experience to produce the quality work that is desired.

If you want to sell your product or service you must have a professional business card to increase your sales.

For I gig, I will design an awesome business card standard size (3.5” X 2” or custom size if you wish and deliver output as JPEG or PDF with required bleed size.

 You will receive:

  • 100% Customer Satisfaction
  • 2 Day Delivery 
  • Unique and Elegant Design
  •  Unlimited Revisions until you are satisfied
  • Very Friendly Service
  • Quick Revision
  • Single or Double Sided Design as requested by you
  • Print Ready (CMYK Colors with proper bleedings)
  • High Resolution - 300 dpi 



So what are you waiting for, order now!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Working with this Seller is always a pleasure!

Seller's Response:

It is always a pleasure working with this seller! By far my favorite seller and graphic designer!!!

Seller's Response:

Exceptional experience as always!!!

:

I just love to work for this buyer!!

:

Great job!!! This is my "go to" seller whenever I need graphiic design work! She is the best!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment