Friday, February 28, 2020

Design Your Corporate Branding











About:

If you want something creative and amazing I am your Designer. Make your own package!



File formats will be :



.JPEG & .PDF for printable files

.Ai or .CDR for source/editable files



All files will be made on 300DPI and print ready including cut marks and color codes. This is the items you can choose from the pa



  1. Logo Design
  2. Business Card 
  3. Letterhead 
  4. Envelope 
  5. CD or DVD 
  6. Presentation Folder
  7. Mug
  8. Pen
  9. USB


Check the packages for my offers! You can choose or combine the items from the list you need.



IMPORTANT: Please read before ordering:


- Please read de Fiverr Buyer's Policies
 -Editable Files are not included in the Basic package. 
- Please contact me first and make your question. Don´t place the order without asking.
- More revisions, add Extra Gig
- I only work with Adobe Ai Illustrator or CDR Corel Draw.
- Consider I'm on US Eastern Time (ET).
- I work at night or weekends Only if you place ExtraFast Delivery.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I selected Mary because of her bold, bright, nationalistic portfolio of designs. Right on point- she was able to produce an outstanding logo. The process took slightly longer than expected, but the result was outstanding.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your trusting me.

Seller's Response:

Great experience and very high quality final product

:

Great experience and final product as always!!

:

a great buyer! the best one.




No comments:

Post a Comment