Saturday, February 29, 2020

Design A Sophisticated Business Card For You











About:

I am delighted to offer you the most hospitable "WELCOME" on my gig..

In this beautiful gig I will present you...



**~ 2 sided Unique Business Card

**~ Unlimited Revisions(until get satisfied)

**~ 300 dpi High Resolution

**~ Quick Response less than 2 hours

**~ Good Communication 

**~ Mockups for your Business Card

**~ Perfect size (if you require in any other, then let me know)

**~ Ready to print

**~ Budget Back Guarantee



I'm polite person, Feel FREE to ask any question :)

If you want to ask something then inbox me

Looking forward to you..

Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great communication! Exactly what I was looking for.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot

Seller's Response:

great service! great communication! definitely recommend

:

Thank you so much..

:

Excellent and quick service




No comments:

Post a Comment