Sunday, February 23, 2020

Make Stylish And Unique Business Card











About:

ABOUT MY GIG



I will do outstanding  business card design for your business or personal use within 48 hours or your given time.




Why hire me?


I have dedicated service 24 hours to work on projects professionally. You are getting the best service by me.




Who am I?


I'm a Graphics Designer, working as a GRAPHIC DESIGN,UNIQUE BUSINESS CARD,  1 years. My dedication is to always satisfy my clients. My aim is to always give you the best of my works.


>> WITH 5$ BASIC GIG, YOU WILL GET:


   . Stunning business card
    design concepts
   . 3.75" x 2.25" (0.125" bleed) card ( or any size you prefer )
   . Horizontal OR Vertical designs
   .Business cards Unlimited Revisons 
   . 300 DPI Resolution printable ready
   . JPEG, PNG,PSD or PDF,AI file
   . 24 hours Support




After Order for business card Send Us:


    send me:
-Business name/ Logo
-Your Name
-Your initials after name, if any
-Address
-Telephone
-Mobile
-mail
-Website


ANY QUESTION? PLEASE CONTACT ME. I WILL BE HAPPY TO REPLY YOUR ANY QUESTIONS.


Best regards
Subrata

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent worked

Seller's Response:

#Excellent Works. THANKS

Seller's Response:

Most welcome

:

Excellent performance

:

Thank you so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment