Thursday, February 27, 2020

Design Bussines Card Stationery Attractive











About:

Welcome.my gigs
have a nice day !
I'm a full time professional graphic designer. I have 4 years experience with any design program I can provide you a corporate stationary design and Logo. Business card. Letterhead. Envelope. Presentation folder. Invoice. Note pad. DVD. DVD cover. Pen drive. If you want any graphic design please check my Description then order me. I provide you very FAST DELIVERY and UNLIMITED REVISIONS with 100% GUARANTEE.


BASIC PACKAGE: $5


Business card Or
Letterhead any One item without logo


STANDARD PACKAGE: $10


01. Business card
02. Letterhead
03. Letterhead MS Word
04. Envelope
05. Presentation folder
06. Compliment slip


PREMIUM PACKAGE: $40


1. Logo
2. Business card Double side (with QR code)
3. Letterhead
4. Letterhead With MS Word
5. Envelope any size
6. Presentation folder
7. Compliment slip
8. Invoice A4
9. Note pad
10. Note pad cover
11. Pen Drive
12. CD/DVD Case
13. Mug Design
14. Shopping Bag
15. ID Card


File format
Print ready PDF
Source/Ai/Editable file
PNG file
JPEG


If you want Invoice Word or Excel file please add more $15.
If your have any question please send me message or Order me.


Thank you

please massage me before order 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Perfection yet again. order your projects here with confidence!!

Seller's Response:

thank you very much, always nice to finish your project sir :)

:

Perfection at it's best. Very pleased with our level of communication and final product. was always willing to help and go the extra mile. Will order again soon!!

:

outstanding experience, can help the best customer..

:


No comments:

Post a Comment