Friday, February 28, 2020

Design Professional Email SIGNATURE











About:

Best Design Service on fiverr ! Unlimited Revision !

Satisfaction Guaranteed !

Hello and welcome to email signature gig. :)

High quality and elegance layout will attract your email reader/subscriber and leave a good impression on you.  

I will design an unique and exclusive email signature for you or your business.



•    you will get:

- A JPG and a PNG 300 dpi file!



What features can we customize?

-Colors

-Which social info you want it to appear

-Shape of the photo

-Info arrangement



*PLEASE NOTE:

1) The signatures I provide are JPG and PNG files, the are NOT clickable. I offer the PSD file so you can make it clickable or put functional hyperlinks later with someone who works with coding. I do NOT work with codes.  



2) I do not have the knowledge of how to configure the signature on every mail client, that's why I can't give you a step-by-step guide. As far as I know you can find very detailed and clear instructions on internet.



Thank you for your understanding :) You won't be disappointed! Please Order now!

Reviews


:

I requested a final revision and it was sent to me, but I can't find it and I have been through all your e mails......... It's difficult that you can't communicate with the seller . A challenge and they don't get all of what you want....

:

Just amazing. Very creative and proactive in his approach. Will definitely recommend as well as use again in the future. Thank you very much.

:

Awesome job again! I have ordered multiple gigs from this seller and he continues to provide remarkable service and quality work. Thanks

:

Excellent communication and fast turn around time! He is an absolute professional and great with graphic design. We are truly grateful to have done business with him and will do business again in the future!

:

I still have more pictures and info to send you. Our agreement was for 16 and I’ve only sent a few. I’m waiting on the agents to send me headshots. I like the blue design.




No comments:

Post a Comment