Saturday, February 15, 2020

Create And Edit Any Professional Business Card In 24 Hours











About:

Are you looking for outstanding modern, clean and elegant double sided business card design? If Yes, then you have defiantly come to the right place...

I will create a unique and modern style business card according to your requirements. You can choose any style. I can create your content with flat, minimal, glossy, sleek. I can do whatever style that you want. This will also promote your business & increase your sales. You'll be 100% satisfied for my final output.



Please contact with me before submit order.



The best thing i can do for you :



  •  100% unique designs
  •  Fast and unlimited revisions
  •  vector based designs
  •  24 hours express delivery
  •  Change/Remove Background(White/Transparent)
  •  Business card (single side or double side)
  •  I can provide jpg, jpeg, png, pdf, ai,  eps  and all files as your requirement
  •  Logo design/redesign
  •  Editabe file format
  •  100% satisfaction
  •  Work until your satisfied.


See My Previous Work: 
Full flickr Portfolio:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/stephen_bowe/albums


Business Card Work samples In flickr : 
https://www.flickr.com/photos/stephen_bowe/albums/72157665601541907


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Bought a business card, was very satisfied.

Seller's Response:

Best Buyer. Best Experience. I hope to work more with him in future.

Seller's Response:

Efficient and easy to work with !

Seller's Response:

Great Buyer. Great Experience. I hope to work more with him in future.

Seller's Response:

Great seller, excellent work, very good communication. Nothing is too much, highly recommended, thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment