Saturday, February 15, 2020

Design Creative Luxury Professional And Unique Modern Business Card Design











About:

Hello
I am a professional graphic designer. I will provide unique and luxury professional custom business card which carry your business brand identity and modernization. I am dedicated about my service. I will do my best to make you happy & growth your business. 


See my portfolio work here https://goo.gl/UKpQWT



I give offer following services :

 
  • Quick response

  • Friendly Communication

  • square business cards
  • standard business card size (3.5"x2") with bleed
  • Vista print, Got print and moo print ready
  •  Unique Business Card Designs
  •  Unlimited Revisions
  •  100% Satisfaction
  •  Final Files will be in PSD, AI, PDF, JPG & PNG
  •  300 DPI, CMYK COLOR, PSD, AI Will be Editable


My Other service:



  • Brochure
  • Flyer 
  • Background Removal

  • Logo 
  • T-shirt Design

  • Social media ads
  • Post card 
  • Roll up banner
I design unique and custom business card. Design is my passion. I work honest. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I give guarantee to response within one hour of your knock. 



Thanks 




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Nice design here, my colleagues are really going to love this. i'm impressed

:

Outstanding Experience!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment