Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will design a business card

I will design a business card












About:

Hello Welcome to Hdesigns.. are you Looking for Perfect & Professional Looking business card Design? Yes, Then now you're in right place to get your future business card design..


Features

  • Double side Business card design
  • Unique Concepts
  • Outstanding customer support.
  • Orders will be delivered in less than 24 hours.
  • The default card size would be 3.5 x 2". (it will be 3.75x2.25" with bleed) If you want custom size please let me know in the order.


Still have any question in your mind? JUST send me a message and you will get a prompt response from me :) 

Reviews


scoobygurl:Good designs!!!

hdesigns:Outstanding Experience!

pianoeloquence:Outstanding Experience!

osmanduran:Outstanding Experience!

joebarnett:very nice work


No comments:

Post a Comment