Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will design creative and modern business cards

I will design creative and modern business cards












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">On this gig I will design beautiful business cards based on your requirements. I will send you high resolution jpg files and source file as psd if required.
After the order, provide me with the information Company name, email...ecc
If you have any additional questions please, contact me.

Reviews


cindychia:Really accommodating! I enjoyed this experience.

maggiemay473:The best experience on Fiverr! Creative+Super fast and super understanding! Highly recommended!

maggiemay473:Incredible experience. EVERY SINGLE TIME!

maggiemay473:It's such a delight working with Rose! She's extremely creative and super duper fast! LOVE LOVE LOVE working with her. If ease its a feeling you are looking to experience with your creative process-then you have found the right person. She's beyond that ...So super grateful! Can't recommend working with her highly enough!

maryked:I am very happy with the design that Rose made for me! This is the second time that I worked together with rose and I would definitely ask rose again if I need something new. She is very professional and if you request for a change to you design, no problem she will do it for you! A big plus for this designer!


No comments:

Post a Comment