Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Design A Professional Business Card For You











About:

Go through this link and see what I have done so far...

http://s723.photobucket.com/user/productivebrian/slideshow/



I will design a professional business card for your company, business and individual needs. Just send me your information and you will get the business card ready to print ..If you haven't a logo I can create it for you.



I will provide double sided print ready JPEG or PDF file with 300 DPI Resolution with 0.125" Margins all around perimeter and 0.125" Bleed Crop marks.For specific size you should inform me.



MY EXTRA SERVICES : 




Give you editable PSD file.



CARD WITH QR CODE redirecting to your website.



Design a logo with business card.



Letterhead and Envelope design match with the business card design.



Give you two designs to select a one



Unlimited Revisions...





Reviews


Seller's Response:

I ordered a business card for me. Productivebrian exceeded my expectation and he delivered a superb card for me. I highly recommend him and will for sure use him again in the future...

Seller's Response:

I always come back to ProductiveBrian when I need something done. He is quick, accurate and super easy to deal with. Thank you again.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience once again

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Always impressed with this seller. Will use and recommend him any time.




No comments:

Post a Comment