Monday, February 10, 2020

Design Brand New Business Card And Letterhead For You











About:

I will create a customized and professional business card especially for your business!


My perfectly designed cards will create a serious and long-lasting impression on your clients, and will surely make them keep in contact with you.





Why hire me?



Now I have 7+ year experience in graphic design and working as a designer in Fiverr for last 2 years.Now I completed a thousands work with completely satisfied repeat customers.



Gig features included in all packages:



=>Custom and professional double sided business card design according to your needs.
=>100% Satisfaction Guaranteed  - I will revise the business card until you're satisfied!
=>CMYK Print Ready files, HQ files.
=>Bleed margin.
=>FREE 3D mockup uppon delivery.
=>QR code included (optional).


Card dimensions:



3.5" x 2" or any other dimension you'll need.
The business card can be horizontal or vertical.



LETTERHEAD:



I will design Letterhead also.I will Provide you Best Designs.



SIZE:



=>5.5x8.5

=>11x17

=>8.5x11

=>8.5x14 And

=>
A4 (8.27x11.69).

You Can Order Any sizes Letterhead you want.



Order your professional Business Card today, and I'll be happy to work on it for you! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I hope great

Seller's Response:

great buyer.

Seller's Response:

amazing and fast work, very professional

:

Thank you sir.really great person.outstanding experience!

:

Great person to work with




No comments:

Post a Comment