Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Professional Business Card Design











About:

Get a Professional Business Card design here.

I am an expert Graphic designer with 3.5 years of experience in graphics designing with may international businesses with a lots of appreciating feedback on different freelance platforms.

And a Trusted Level 2 seller on fiverr.


Here You Can get any type of Cards design according to your wish.



My design will be featured with; 

  • Double Sided
  • QR code
  • HQ Resolution
  • Print Ready
  • Multiple Format/sizes 
  • Free Mock up Presentation
  • Unique Concept and attractive colors


What am I offering;



  • Ultimately Fast 24 Hours delivery
  • Free Source File
  • Fair Prices
  • Unlimited Revisions


I ensure 100% satisfaction with unlimited revisions with full refunding option.

I am Accepting Custom Orders, Contact to discuss your business card design.



So order now to take your business in new diment
Feel Free to contact

I will be happy to assist you with my 24 hours active and extra fast response time.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

i gave him a fairly complex requirement he understood, asked questions and got it right!

Seller's Response:

Thank you and Thanks for the tip. See you again

Seller's Response:

Great work and fast delivery

Seller's Response:

Thank you! It was my great pleasure to work with you. Thanks alot for the tip too

Seller's Response:

Fantastic!




No comments:

Post a Comment