Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Create Shipping Labels In A Word File For Mailing











About:

Hi, It's Reaz. Welcome to my Address and Shipping labels creating gig.



Do you have a business mailing list and also have a product to send them? Thinking about shipping labels to put in each product box? I am here to create this shipping label for you.



Give me the mailing list and I will create the shipping labels for you at a fair price.



My gig includes:



Easy Mailing Address Labels, 
1" x 2-5/8"

30 per Sheet

and for 30 mailing address.



Do you have a bigger mailing list? Please message me before placing an order. We will discuss further.



Thank you once again for checking my gig.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Did what he said and in a faster time than​ promised​.

Seller's Response:

Thank you once again.

Seller's Response:

Simple and very easy. Said what he could and could not do. Gave a sample to make sure he was clear on the job and did the work.

Seller's Response:

Thank you once again for your feedback.

:

Excellent work.




No comments:

Post a Comment