Friday, February 21, 2020

Design An Unique Business Card











About:

If you are looking for profeesional and unique business card for your company OR brand product so you have just found perfect gig on fiverr because



I will create TWO awesome, business cards for you!





For the Getting Starting you'll get:





✔ 2 business card designed by me.
✔ Deliverable files will be READY TO PRINT FILE, JPG and PNG
✔ High Quality image (3000px x 3000px).
✔ Friendly communication and fast response.

✔ UNLIMITED corrections in every order.

✔ 100% money back guarantee simply ask me for refund if you don't like business card.


*  Business cards are made on Adobe Illustrator with vector way.

*  I will start working asap on your project after placement of order.

*  If you have any ideas, sketches, color schemes etc. please do share with me. If you don’t have      any specifications then don’t worry I will do it for you.

* After that I will send you multiple samples shortly for consideration and will do unlimited revisions until 100% satisfaction is achieved.



Note

Feel free to message me first if you have any concern and or question regarding this gig and ill be pleased to help you!





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Just perfect job. Thanks Sofi

Seller's Response:

Always a pleasure to work for you

Seller's Response:

Perfect job, I recommend everyone to work with her

Seller's Response:

As always a pleasure!

Seller's Response:

Like always great work.Thanks Sofi




No comments:

Post a Comment