Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Design Business Card, Letterhead And Envelope











About:

If you are looking for excellent & unique branding stationeries, such as- business card, letterhead, envelope, presentation folder etc for your company at a reasonable price range, then you've come to the right place!

I am a photoshop professional & working in some well-known designing agencies in Bangladesh for 5 years.



Reasons to hire me:



  • Professional work
  • Clients satisfaction is my first priority
  • Fast delivery
  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed
  • 100% money back guaranteed 



All packages include-

  • Modern/ Classic or luxury designs  
  • 300dpi Print ready PDF + JPEG files+ source PSD file
  • FREE 3d mockups
  • 24h Express Delivery (For Basic & Standard Package) 
  • Unlimited Revisions until you 100% satisfy 
  • Money Back Guarantee


If you have any question in your mind, please feel free to ask in the inbox. I will reply you as soon as possible.



Please leave a message for special design requirements & if you want some excellent beauty retouch, background removal & other photoshop work, check out other gigs.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great Work!

Seller's Response:

Great experience again!

Seller's Response:

One of the only designers that delivered his design inside my sent printable template, so it was printable like described in the offer. No more further edits from my side neccessary. I can recommend him.

Seller's Response:

Great person to work with! I will love to work with again.

:

great service




No comments:

Post a Comment