Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Design Beautiful Double Side Business Card











About:

Hello, My name is Daniel,



I am a professional graphic designer and i have more than 10 year of experience in graphic design.



Features: 



  • Source Files
  • Print ready files
  • CMYK mode
  • Creative unique design
  • Fast Response
  • Fresh, Modern and Professional concept
  • 100% High Quality Artwork 
  • 24/7 Customer Service


Thank You For Visiting My Gig



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am always very happy with his work. I will keep coming back. He is my go to guy for this type of work

Seller's Response:

Thank You!

Seller's Response:

Probably my 40th job working with him. I will keep coming back. Always top notch work

:

Thank You!

:

Good comunication and very talented.




No comments:

Post a Comment