Thursday, February 20, 2020

Design Modern Business Card And Stationery











About:

I will design professional BUSINESS CARD, STATIONERY & SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING MATERIALS for you according to your business and your concept to meet your needs and stand out from the others!



My perfectly designed concepts for your business card, stationery and social media marketing materials will create a serious and long-lasting impression on your clients and will surely make them keep in contact with you.



Gig features:



Basic:



  1. Business Card (Double Sided)
  2. Letterhead
  3. Envelope


Standard:



  1. Business Card (Double Sided) Up to 3 person details
  2. letterhead (word file also)
  3. Envelope (With Cover)
  4. Invoice (.pdf Fill-able file)
  5. Slip
  6. CD Cover/Case
  7. Presentation Folder
  8. Staff Materials




Premium:



  1. Logo Design
  2. Including Standard Package Services
  3. Social Media Design
  • Avatar Logo / Profile Image
  • Banner / Header / Cover
  • Promotion / Offer / Event


If you have any query then feel free to ask for it. I am always active here for you :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

perfect, thank you

Seller's Response:

You're most welcome! I'm feeling glad that you liked my work this time also. It was my pleasure working with you and i would love to work with you again and again. Thank you so much, Sam :)

Seller's Response:

THE BEST DESIGNER ON THIS WEBSITE!!! A++++++++++ This is my 6th project with this designer and I am totally satisfied as always! If you looking for a professional and TOP QUALITY designer, you must take this one!!! Thank you sam_studio for the perfect service!!!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! I am feeling so glad that you liked my work this much. Thank you so much again for the compliment. It encouraged me. I will always provide you my service same way. Eagerly waiting for the upcoming projects :)

:

Simply the best!




No comments:

Post a Comment